Facebook - BTC Grey Lynn: T&C's
1. The promoter is Bridgestone Grey Lynn whose registered office is at 2 Great North Road, Grey Lynn
2. The competition is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or over except employees of Bridgestone Grey Lynn and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 23rd November 2017 12pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Tag a friend on the competition post and like the Bridgestone – Grey Lynn Facebook page and you enter the draw to win the Bridgestone summer essential pack.
10. The prize is as follows:
Bridgestone Summer Essentials Pack:
1x Bridgestone Sport Bag
1x Bridgestone Water Bottle
1x Bridgestone Cap
1x Bridgestone Torch Key Ring
1x Bridgestone Wipes
1x Bridgestone Air Freshener
1x CRC Wash & Wax
1x CRC Liquid Armour
1x CRC Mag Wheel Cleaner
1x CRC Wet Look
1x CRC Engine Degreaser
1x Tyre Presure Gage
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [New Zealand].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [NZ] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.